atrain values business sustainability and that is why we pay special attention to strategic long-term people development. If your organization also aims to maintain a leadership pipeline for the long-run, we would recommend running our Development Center to help you spot and groom future leaders.
What is a Development Center
Development Center offers your talents, who are potential senior leaders, a full picture of their strengths, weaknesses and potential. By simulating senior leadership environment and presenting complex problem-solving scenarios, our Development Center puts your talents’ leadership competence to test. Going through a Development Center is an intensive experience, but it will generate comprehensive and in-depth feedback reports that are invaluable to the development of your emerging leaders. Participating talents also receive real-time feedback which will surely promote active learning.
Continuing development after a Development Center
Based on the results of a Development Center,each talent can create an individual development plan together with HR, a coach or their line manager. These development plans provide excellent basis for coaching and assignment planning. atrain also facilitates continuous monitoring of your talents’ development progress so as to guarantee real values are generated from your investment.
Unique characteristics of atrain’s Development Center
atrain believes that your company values and core competencies should be the backbone of your Development Center. Hence, with atrain, you can make your own Development Center by selecting the relevant competencies to measure, and choosing the best-fit exercises from a wide spectrum of alternatives, ranging from case studies, role-plays, to online tests and computer simulations.
Benefits for the Organization
- Analysis of talent bench-strength, surfacing of gaps and collective development needs
- Alignment and development of Senior Leaders with regard to observing, assessing and providing feedback based on the Leadership Competency Framework
- Creation of a culture of organizational learning
Identification of development needs, improved leadership performance
Benefits for the Individual
- Analysis of strengths, areas of development and potential of people in the talent pool
- Empowerment of High Potentials to actively drive their own development
- Communication of clear expectations towards future leaders
Engagement , retention and accelerated development